Job description / Role
Main purpose of the Position
Location: Head Office, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Duration of Internship: 3 months
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A day in the life of...
- Maintain and manage Employee Digital Files by uploading required documents
- Coordinate and follow up with the missing documents from File Auditing
- Analyze Data on the new ways of reporting Measures for the Market
- Create a Library of policies
- Standardize shared Drive for all HR
What Will Make You Successful?
- Must be trust-worthy and is able to deal with confidential information
- Must be based in the United Arab Emirates
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized team player and a quick learner
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent