Job description / Role
HANDLING THE COMPLETE RECRUITMENT CYCLE
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/ social media etc.
• Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work'
• Prepare job offers and roll them out to the candidates
• Obtain all necessary papers / documents from the candidate for job and visa purposes
• Conduct open interviews whenever required
• Manage vendors for bulk hiring
• Travel whenever required for recruitment purposes
NEW JOINEE VISA
• Follow up with candidate for visa cancellation and other documents if required
• Prepare visa application as per guidelines
• Coordinate and follow up with PR regarding the new visa
• Ensure all necessary paper work is completed to obtain visa
• Intimate the employee as soon as the visa is issued
• Ensure that the employee fulfills all necessary paper work for entry in UAE
• Intimate the HOD's and camp boss about the new employee joining
• Ensure the staff travels and joins on time
• Induct new staff with the company information and policies
• Introduce staff to key managers and employees
• Send out new joiner email
• Assist new joiner in getting to know the workplace
ARRANGEMENT OF ACCOMODATION FOR NEW EMPLOYEES
• Intimate the camp boss for employee arrival and arrange airport pick up if required
• Provide necessary details to camp boss, security and department head regarding staff accommodation
• Ensure that the employee has necessary facilities provided with accommodation
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
• Liaise with subject matter experts regarding training module / design
• Track and report on training outcomes
• Coordinate training activities for employees
• Provide feedback to program participants and management
• Plan events and activities regularly for the employees and implementing them
• Plan and propose initiative to keep the staff engaged at all times.
• Arrange Staff Monthly Birthday party, Employee of Month, Star Achievers etc.
• Send out daily Birthday Emails.
• Conduct periodic Employee Surveys
• Interviewing skills and Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Experience with sourcing techniques
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important project
• Ability to work accurately and to keep an eye on details
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Bachelors in Human Resources or relevant field
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.