HR Supervisor ( Senior HR Officer )
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Job description / Role
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Coordinates recruitment process : initiates and coordinates recruitment ads; reviews applications/resumes; assist managers with screening applicants; ensures offers are made in accordance with procedures; coordinates new hire / On Boarding process to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures
• Partners with HRBP / HOD to plan, analyze, and develop Recruitment needs / Training Requirements / Employees Welfare activities and Disciplinary activities
• Conducts new hire employee orientations, review employee benefits and manage the HRIS with review updates accurately and on a timely manner
• Counsels employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices
• When directed conducts special HR Projects in the departments
• May perform non-human resources related administrative and operational duties on requirements
• Maintains compliance pertaining to HR activities
• Assist in all HR activities as necessary
• Three to five years of demonstrated experience in the human resources field, with emphasis on employment, employee relations, benefits, Payroll and Welfare
• Must have strong planning and organizing skills, with attention to detail and accuracy; effective oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong initiative, exercise sound judgment, and take appropriate action when necessary with strong interpersonal skills
• Must have intermediate PC skills to format reports, presentations, Excel, Word, Power Point and system exposure ( Oracle / SAP etc )
• Must demonstrate the ability to work fairly independently and plan and manage projects
• Must be able to maintain time management & have good ethics being trust worthy and loyal to the department and self with higher level of discipline
About the Company
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.