Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Legal Services organisation, we are looking for an HR Trainee.
• To support the HR function in an administrative capacity by ensuring all systems and processes are accomplished effectively.
• Liaising with candidates, agents and hiring managers to schedule screening calls, interviews, video conference calls and meeting bookings
• Providing admin support with regards to work placements and internships
• Updating the MEA HR compliance folders on filesite.
• Administering secretarial skills and IT testing.
• Conducting reference checks
• Database administration
• Assisting the team with drafting HR letters including but not limited to; NOC letters, reference letters, receipt of resignation letters and end of probation letters
• Requesting adhoc travel insurance certificates from the medical insurance provider
• Adding new joiners to the medical insurance list and updating where necessary
• Organising hard copy personnel files and records
• Preparing induction packs for biweekly inductions
• Updating the SMA report for weekly team meetings
Visa & Immigration
• Receive, check and record all personnel documents given by employees to HR and follow up on any missing documents
• Prepare all necessary documentation for the PRO, and PRO service provider to ensure all documentation is correct and present.
• Ensure all documents are submitted to PRO and PRO service provider in a timely manner
• Collect all relevant documents from the PRO and PRO service provider on a daily basis and scan documents into filesite
• Update personnel files with relevant documents, including visas, new passport copies, Emirates IDs etc., and ensure reminders are recorded and V&I worksheet is updated
• Return original documentation to members of staff in a timely manner
• Arrange the collection of Emirates IDs
The ideal candidate will be
• Educated up to degree level. A business or HR qualification would be desirable
• Experienced in working within an HR department or recruitment team is also desirable
• Proactive and able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
• An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
• Adaptable and a quick learner who takes ownership for work assigned
• Commercially aware and able to a practical approach to work
• Highly organised and able to multi-task
• Proactively and willingly supports team members
• Responds positively to changing working environments
• Awareness of own development needs and seeks solutions
• Effectively prioritizes tasks and competing demands
• Proactively manages matters to drive them forward
• Ability to manage own responsibilities
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|