HR & Training Director
Job description / Role
Our client a 4 star hotel in Dubai are looking for an experienced Human Resources and Training Director to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations and Training programs are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. An HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
• Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
• Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
AED 13000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Dhs 13K + 2 bedroom apartment + Medical insurance for self, spouse and 2 children + education allowance ( max Dhs. 20k per child yearly) + other benefits
• Proven experience as HR Director in the GCC
• Experience in setting up training programs
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
• BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
HR and Administration Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR and Admin Manager
International Group Trading