Job description / Role
• Ensures that the most suitably qualified team member is appointed in the event of a vacancy and assist in recruitment of all team members
• Motivates the team by creating a stimulating, positive and energetic work atmosphere
• Conducts or ensures that regular orientation and on-the-job training is taking place as per the agreed standard, in coordination with the L&D Manager
• Checks and approves all team members timesheets/payroll and approves leave requests
• Ensures that all team member grievances are investigated using the correct procedure and taking the appropriate action
AED 8,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor or Master in Human Resource Management or equivalent is required
• Diploma/Certificate in Training and Assessment is desirable
• Minimum of five to ten (5 to 10) years’ experience in a similar role within a Hospital HR department or similar environment such as a Flight Kitchen / 5 – 7 Star hotel is required.
• UAE experience are required
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
HR & Admin Manager
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
Swisslinx Middle East