Job description / Role
Our Architectural & Engineering Consultancy requires an experienced HR to be based in their Dubai office, highly committed, responsible and creative individual, have excellent interpersonal skills, and work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Organize and maintain personnel records (Annual leave, sick leave, payroll, visa renewal)
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Dealing with renewals of staff visas and payroll
• Office administration responsibilities
• General office administration in compliance with company policies
• Point of contact with offices landlord and building management
• Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Arrange travel bookings (Hotels, accommodations.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years experience in the same role in the UAE
• Proven work experience as an office/HR Administrator.
• Comprehensive understanding of payroll issues, and UAE labor law.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• A friendly, proactive, courteous, professional attitude toward their work
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multi-task
• Advanced MS skills
• Driving license is a plus
About the Company
Established in 2015 ZAD Studio is an Architecture, Landscape and Interior Architecture Design studio based in downtown Dubai.