Job description / Role
Supporting the Middle East partner group in the definition and delivery of HR strategy, in line with the People Strategy. Implementing key firmwide people related initiatives within the region. Acting as a business partner to managers/partners. Delivering performance management, budgeting,
workforce planning, project and change management. Exploring and challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Challenging existing HR ways of working to ensure maximum efficiency across all day to day activities.
• Supporting the business in driving and managing change (to leaders, role structures, new
ways of working, use of new skills etc.) effectively, using change management tools and processes to ensure that teams continue to operate effectively.
• Work with managers and being their trusted advisors, not just on people issues but on business decisions and direction. When providing advice, always ensuring employment legislation is balanced alongside a commercial approach.
• Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements, through HR data analysis, to enable fact based decision making. Always doing so to agreed formats and timescales.
• Influencing reward decisions effectively across the region, ensuring compliance with the firmwide Reward approach and fairness & consistency of decision making.
• Coordinating the salary review & bonus allocation process for the region, taking accountability for ensuring that decisions are accurately captured and processed.
• Championing the learning agenda within teams, and ensuring participation in the relevant
programmes for individuals depending on their performance and potential.
• Working with the partners to develop talent and succession plans, working to ensure that the diversity profile of the practice groups improves in line with the firms objectives for inclusivity.
• Supporting the line manager to carry out the development activities identified in the plans in terms of both formal training and work place activities at associate and senior associate level.
• Continuously increasing understanding of the wider world of HR, sharing external perspectives and best practice with the business and HR colleagues.
Skills and experience:
• Successful candidates will ideally be fully CIPD qualified and have a good amount experience in a generalist advisory role, ideally from professional services, but primarily experienced in working in a large and complex international organisation.
• You will have a good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery. In addition, we are looking for someone with a well-developed commercial acumen, with the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
• Ideally your experience will include exposure to organisational development and change
management. You will have a track record of coaching, motivating and influencing at management level using pragmatic and data based approach.
• Well-developed diplomacy, listening and influencing skills.
• You will demonstrate a range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the firm.
• Excellent IT skills; competent Excel skills essential and competent in the use of information systems highly desirable.
• Ability to drive change in a partnership, providing ‘friendly challenge’ and innovative thinking.
• Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
• Strong financial acumen and ability to understand the performance of the practice groups and region.
• Numerically agile and able to understand and interpret complex salary and performance data to influence decisions.
• A good understanding of how to add value in the HR arena and demonstrate this value within an organisation.
• Creative, commercial and able to think laterally in identifying and developing opportunities.
• You will approach your work with a practical can-do mentality. In this role, you will need to have the ability to work with minimum supervision, in an autonomous and independent way.
• Consistently positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach, as well as the ability being able to work well on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
• Solution oriented with a lively, energetic and positive outlook.
• Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
• Evidence of driving significant change in a partnership through well-developed diplomacy, listening and influencing skills.
• Evidence of ability to build strong internal relationships at the highest level in order to implement strategic change.
• An understanding of the Middle East legal landscape
• Strong attention to detail is critical
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and tasks
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior HR Business Partner
A Leading Company In UAE
Human Resouce Manager
HR Officer / Manager
Chief HR Officer (CHRO)