HSE Engineer - Infrastructure
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
All applicants must be inside UAE and can join immediately within a week or two.
Infrastructure / Roads / Bridges / Heavy Civils / large Build project experience essential
Reporting to HSE Manager
- Ability to develop management system
- Excellent knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive plans, reports and documents
- Approved by Regulatory Authority
- Member of Professional body
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or higher.
- Certification – NEBOSH Int. Diploma or Level 6 equivalent.
- ISO 45001 Internal auditor, Level 3 first aider.
- OSHAD registered and holding an ADVETI certificate is a must.
- UAE Experience with OSHAD & ADVETI is a must.
- Experience in infrastructure, building & bridge projects.
- Should have completed projects from start to end also including testing and commissioning of live services.
- Background in construction companies and main contractors
- Must have a minimum of 7 - 10 years of work experience in the UAE
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health & Safety Engineering Expert
Upstream Field HSE Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services