Job description / Role
Monitor Health and Safety
• HSE officers to monitor incidents of injury, illness, and other situations within an assigned geographic area.
• HSE officers to write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
• HSE officers to design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
• HSE officers to go into the field to investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns within their market. They may also assign team members to investigate reported incidents.
• HSE officers to design training programs to provide safety awareness education.
• HSE officers to assess risks associated with tools and equipment, job sites, and work environments within their assigned research market.
AED 3000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation + Transpo
• Written communication skills to create reports and training materials, and verbal communication skills to delegate tasks to other HSE staff members
• Organization skills to manage multiple safety projects and analyze multiple studies at once
• The ability to think critically are must-haves for HSE officers, who analyze data and compile it into usable material and reports
• Bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
About the Company
SEMCOE is a private Electro-Mechanical Company undertaking supply, erection and maintenance of all Electro Mechanical equipment, All Electrical works viz. Cable Laying, Cable Jointing & terminations, DB, SMDB Installation, PU Installation etc. SEMCO is a registered establishment in the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce under Category 5.