Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced HSE Officer with International Certificate such as OSHAS, NEBOSH, etc.
Company Name: Mereine Co., Ltd.
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Monitor Health and Safety
• Develop strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
• Investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns.
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
• With above College Diploma degree
• Must have an experience in Marine works (Oil field).
• Having International Certificate such as OSHAS,NEBOSH, etc.
• Handles and knowledgeable in proper documentation.
• Must have knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, & other software
• Must have 3-year work experience in UAE
• Preferably Male
• Preferably Indian and/or Philippine
• Willing to be relocated in Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Salary to be discussed
Number of Vacancy: 3
About the Company
Mereine Co. Ltd. was established on 1992 as one of subsidiaries of the Woongjin Development Co. Ltd. that is top tier near-shore construction specialty Company based in South Korean.
Our Personnel’s qualification and extensive experience acquired through successful completion of various projects such as Quay wall, Breakwater, Jetty, Underwater Pipe Trenching for Seawater Intake /Return System and Dredging Works.
The company owns, utilize and maintain a broad range of special equipment required for near-shore marine works. Our policy is to ensure that each construction activity is undertaken and executed to the highest standard and best practice and conforms to both Client’s requirement and satisfaction. The target of management and staff is to ensure that the services provided by the company comply with the relevant statutory provisions.
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||10 Mar|
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
EHS Specialist / Leader
Manpower Middle East