Job description / Role
Position Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Oversee site activities controls implementation and support the development of HSE intervention programs.
- Ensure that HSE is applied in line with the Project HSE Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Mechanical Completion phases of the Project.
- Review and provide feedback on project specific HSE documents.
- Support in development of HSE legal register from local, international and industrial HSE standards and regulations.
- Support implementation of Contractor management system.
- Ensure good health and safety practice on site.
- Manage all employees reported hazard and submit close?out reports.
- Conduct HSE data analysis and reporting statistics trends on hazards and incident report. And submit suggestion for strategic program to address trends.
- Act as HSE representative standby at site and provide continues feedback to HSE Lead.
- Conduct daily inspection and complete HSE Inspection report.
- Carry out Incident investigation. Conduct examinations of work equipment', working environments and structures, and taking photographs where necessary.
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment, such as eye goggles, ear protectors or appropriate types of gloves and clothing.
- Providing specialist advice and information on health and safety to HSE Lead and advising on changes required.
- Participate in Task risk assessment and provide technical HSE input.
- Conduct monthly & Annual inspection of the following: Fire Fighting units (Extinguishers, Carts, Trolley); Self?Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA); and Escape set.
- provide training for employees and contractors safety improvement.
- Assess Safety Sign requirements, report poor conditions and ensure all safety signs are maintained on site.
- Writing reports on results of inspections and investigations.
- Provide up-to-date legislative and Standard applicable to project and provide recommendation for improvement to the HSE Lead.
- Present HSE training as approved by the HSE Lead.
- Male, 50 years old and below
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HSE in Oil and Gas
- Certifications / licenses / software required by the client
- Achieved HSE certifications and trainings is required
- Must have a valid UAE Driver’s license
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.