Job description / Role
Provides the hub management team with general and specific reporting and admin services on Hub and Unit level.
- Prepares documentation and assists in researching, compiling, proof-reading and editing reports, presentations, organization charts, and correspondence.
- Preparation of business and financial reports for review meetings, support correct reporting of Sales and opex data, compile weekly/monthly sales and opex reports by business lines, data consolidation and analytical reporting.
- Ensure integrity and quality of data reporting
- Assist senior management with diary and calendar preparation
- Implements ABB and Hub processes and engages with other team members in continuous improvement of processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains records/databases/filing systems/archives, in electronic and/or hard copy format.
- Initiates and oversees the definition and implementation of coordinated Hub analysis. Oversees intelligence analysis ensuring the design and implementation of specific requested data across hub and units
- Arranges business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
- Performs general administrative activities and provides back-up support for others in case of sickness/absence/workload.
- Develops appropriate communications for the key audiences and communicates outputs effectively to the right people. Responsible for different communication tasks, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Bachelors degree (finance, business administration, marketing, international management). Recent graduate
- International experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months and 3 years in a professional environment
- Team player
- Good communication and social skills
- Multilingual, fluency in English
About the Company
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs 150,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York.
ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries we serve.
The company in its current form was created in 1988, but its history spans over 120 years. ABB’s success has been driven particularly by a strong focus on research and development. The company maintains seven corporate research centers around the world and has continued to invest in R&D through all market conditions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst