Human Capital Operations Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources teams support initiatives and programmes including, customer support, business operations, data and analytics, technology systems, recruitment services and on-boarding, workforce mobility, contingent workforce, and people and programmes support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As the HC Operations Team Lead, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Financial Work towards achieving the goals of the People Team Function within budget Customer.
- Act as a reference for enquiries about HR Administration policies & procedures for all employees, and escalating issues or enquiries not served in current policies to specialized teams.
- On board and integrate new employees into the organization Liaise with the central HR team in effective implementation of all HR systems and procedures.
- Work towards being a high quality internal service provider and to ensure that all HR business support requirements on the ground.
- Deliver employment certificates/letters Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building productive cross-functional relationship.
- Process Support implementation of HR policies for the offices Report HR activities and data on a regular basis, including benefits information, census data, and loss ratio information to support in decision making.
- Assist whenever needed, the Recruitment and career development managers by securing logistics required for training, On boarding, recruitment Adhere to processes and standards for service delivery and support implementation of them.
- Coordinate with relevant HR contacts to ensure timely and effective HR service delivery Investigate disciplinary matters and provide information to the concerned parties with regards to ethical and legal considerations.
- Proactively identify and address the HR services needs for the offices.
- Act as the point of contact for audit investigations data and documents.
- Learning & Growth Support improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services.
- Look for areas of continuous improvement across the HC Operations function.
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team.
- Work on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous learning within the HC Operations and Employee Relations team and benchmark against best practices in the HR industry and country specific.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Education Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred.
- Language Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is a must.
- Overall Experience 10+ years of HR experience.
- Previous HR generalist experience with understanding of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- Knowledge of labor laws is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities.
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.