Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Human Resource Administrator
Reporting to the MENA HR advisor, the HR administrator provides administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the MENA HR team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out general administration tasks for the HR department.
• Filing and scanning all HR documents.
• Preparing letters i.e. bank letters, NOC and others for employees.
• Organising and maintaining the employees electronic files in coordination with the public relations officers.
• Preparing and issuing the monthly MENA new starter notification.
• Providing support with preparing payroll for MENA, where needed.
• Obtaining signatures on all employment contracts and updating the recruitment tracker.
• Supporting the HRBP in checking and reviewing of annual salary and bonus letters.
• Tracking, preparing and issuing probation letters.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
• Experience working in relevant industry would be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of payroll processes and systems is desirable.
• Working knowledge of UAE labour law is an advantage.
• Strong IT skills especially in MS Office i.e. Word and Outlook. Must be knowledgeable in Excel in preparing, interpreting and presenting data or reports.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Flexibility and speed in managing customer expectations and requirements.
• Willingness to collaborate with others and share knowledge/best practice.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
• Ability to article clearly and sensitively answers to employee queries.
• A degree qualification in human resource management or related field is required.
• CIPD qualification or working towards is desirable.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.