Job description / Role
My client is global leader in construction contracting. They are looking for a Human Resources and Payroll expert to join their team here in Dubai.
Your new role
• The role will have a 50/50 split between managing payroll and general HR tasks.
• You will work in a multicultural friendly team that is growing.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Over 2 years’ Human Resources experience with Payroll
• Strong excel skills
• Knowledge of UAE Labour Law would be an advantage
• Experience in onboarding and off boarding
• Experience managing leave management, medical insurance and other HR tasks
What you'll get in return
• An excellent team
• An excellent company environment
• A people focused organisation
• Company support to grow and learn as much as possible
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.