Job description / Role
* To provide HR operational support to the Al Tayer Motors to meet HR needs & objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Act as a representative of the HR function within the BU, providing day-to-day HR support to employees and management.
* Participate in the implementation of employee induction and orientation plans within the units in conjunction with the Employee Services team and subsequent follow-up on progress of new recruits in their jobs through the induction & probation period including identification of any training needs to complement the learning on the job.
* Where appropriate, handle staff grievances & disciplinary issues & provide guidance to line managers for efficient & satisfactory resolution of the same in line with HR policies, procedures and undertake suitable measures to aid retention.
* Facilitate the performance management process, drive appraisal process for its successful conclusion during probation and annual cycle, review & report outcomes to HR Manager for further analysis & decisions in training, reward & performance management area.
* Provide counseling and advice to all employees in line with company and HR policies and procedures.
* Facilitate smooth transition of employees exiting the organization by coordinating with the relevant departments in ensuring payment of final settlement dues and cancellation of visas within appropriate timeframe.
* Oversee entry and maintenance of employee data on all HR systems and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the same.
* May require travelling across all locations within UAE
Qualifications & Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Human Resources
* 4 to 6 years of experience in a HR generalist role
* Proficient in MS Office. Exposure to HR software solutions would be an advantage.
* Must have a good command of both Arabic and English languages.
* Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.