Job description / Role
Our client is a locally owned HVAC and solar organization providing turnkey consultancy, design, installation, after sales service and maintenance solutions and due to their continuing success in the GCC, we are recruiting an experienced client facing HVAC maintenance and after sales assistant manager level for their growing team based in Dubai to be the primary contact for client and lead the operations and service delivery and growth through a team of HVAC and plumbing engineers to drive service deliver quality and client satisfaction.
• Conduct building service and maintenance inspections to ensure site safety and readiness and leading the repairs and maintenance through the supervision of engineers and technicians providing planned and preventative maintenance on HVAC and MEP equipment and cold rooms.
• Lead the pre-inspections of new sites, testing, commissioning and technical resolution of HVAC related issues.
• Managing the budgets and costs in relation to manpower, inventory and operations.
• Develop and implement the contingency plans, planned and preventative maintenance programs, emergency response procedures, technical documentation and SOP’s.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
• 10 - 12 years’ experience in HVAC maintenance and aftersales service with at least 3 years in the GCC, preferably in the UAE with excellent working knowledge of HVAC, air conditioners, chillers, boilers, mechanical equipment, electrical control panels, solar heated water units and the ability to manage multi-site MEP operations and maintenance environment.
• Commercially astute to execute operations to achieve revenue and gross margin profitability through materials, equipment and labor cost management.
• Experience of using a CAFM system and BMS system is an advantage.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
• Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
• Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage contractors and clients.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments