Job description / Role
• Carry out repairs, maintenance and installation and all AC related plant and equipment.
• Complete work orders, PPM’s CWA’s as directed,
• Select, request, Correct materials from engineering stores,
• Organize work in a skilled and professional manner.
• Advise supervisor/ colleagues promptly of any technical or any other defects or failures.
• Report any unsafe working conditions to senior colleagues, in order to ensure a safe working environment.
• Ensure work areas are always kept in a safe and tidy condition.
• Read and understand basic schematic/line electrical drawings.
• Use Mechanical/electrical test equipment’s and instruments.
• Request support and direction as needed.
• Familiar and comply with all relevant engineering department policies and procedures.
• Any other duties as may reasonably requested by the management.
• Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
• Diploma/ITI in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
• Must have 0-2 years direct experience in HVAC.
• Experience in Chiller maintenance will added advantage.
• Valid UAE driver license is preferable.
About the Company
ENGIE Cofely is a regional and international leader in providing low-carbon energy and innovative integrated facilities management solutions in various sectors such as transport, retail, commercial, infrastructure, industrial, residential, educational and healthcare.
By using innovative smart technology, efficiently managing assets, optimising labour and resources, ENGIE Cofely delivers energy-efficient focused solutions to meet their client’s specific demands ensuring long-term asset value. ENGIE Cofely believes that its unique capability to integrate all these solutions “as a service” to its customers affords the organisation a distinctive leadership position in the industry.
ENGIE Cofely is part of the ENGIE Group which is headquartered in France and has been present across the GCC for over 20 years. Regionally ENGIE is a leader in power and water production with a total gross portfolio of 30 GW power and over 4.5 million cubic meters per day of desalinated water. The group currently employs over 150,000 staff with a revenue of €66.5 billion of which €16 billion is related to B2B services.
HVAC / Electrical Technician
HVAC & BMS Supervisor
The Arbor School
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
MEP Team Leader