Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
Based on our deep understanding and our presence in the region for over 60 years, we have identified gaps and opportunities allowing us to create innovative concepts, foster strong partnerships, and build successful brands allowing us today to enter in new ventures; our latest partnership is focused on the next generation of retail, they are b8ta !
b8ta is a new company created to fix an old problem brick-and-mortar retail. Our mission is to make retail accessible for all. We believe when makers have easy, direct access to physical retail, customers will in turn have unbiased access to what the world is creating.
As a technology company building a better retail store for the world's most innovative products, our team is full of extraordinary thinkers, creators, builders, early adopters, and rule-breakers. We're based in San Francisco with multiple flagship stores and shop-in-shop locations across the country and we're just getting started. Think you can help change retail? We'd love to meet you!
We're looking for a driven high-energy professional with a product/sales management background with a brand/distributor to join our team as a Hybrid Channel Manager- Intl brands. This will be a 6-month contract where you will own the relationship with key retailers, e-commerce players and strategic channel partners and be responsible for the managing the 'launch with b8ta' partner sales.
- Be front line support for retail and distribution side of the business
- Work closely with Partnerships Managers for onboarding and establishing partners FCST
- Be responsible for a quarterly revenue target and complete management of Sell-in and sell-out of the products under the program
- Demand planning across multiple reseller channels
- Maintain relationships with key distribution retailers, e-comm pure players and also strategic alliances with group retail companies
- Align with marketing and communications on how we can work together with partners to establish launch events and 6- and 12-month retail marketing plans to help partners drive traffic and eventually sales on both b8ta/partner locations and all digital platforms
- Complete management of contractual relationship, negotiation and gross margin management with resellers
- Develop promotional campaigns and have a 6 month active calendar of channel-wise promotions
- Measure and evaluate support processes and drive continuous process improvement to help partners succeed
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that partners are getting the answers they need in a timely manner
- Identify key points in the sales process that can be enhanced or simplified through technology and drive improvements to systems and tools.
- Bachelor's degree with min 5+ years of experience in a sales/product/category management with an electronic distributor/reseller in UAE/KSA
- Retail/merchandising is strongly preferred
- Strong Relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Top notch organizational skills and comfort in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Emotional IQ and passion for helping people
- Creative problem solver
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.