Job description / Role
About the Client:
A highly recognized international group handling Information Technology & Services located in UAE & KSA.
- Be a development expert in the OMS IBM Sterling software development lifecycle includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support
- Participate as a team member of business analysts, SME, consultants, and vendors responsible for delivering business requirements documentation, process flows, functional specifications, and system design and requirement documentation
- Review high level business requirements for Omnichannel solutions and implement them using Sterling OMS suite of products
- Assesses and analyses technology changes based on requests for change
- Co-ordinate requests for new feature functionality & change requests with our development partner and ensure quality of the deliverables
Position Title: IBM Sterling Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 23K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- 50 years old and below
- At least 11 years of experience in the same role
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.