Job description / Role
• Schedules, manages and monitors the day-to-day operations of a designated team of critical care specialist nurses and support personnel, maintaining compliance with relevant UAE Ministry of Health legislation and directives, policy and agreed critical care nursing standards and procedures.
• Coordinates programs for various health care facilities.
• Provides a wide range of clinical nursing and health care facilities where needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors and monitors the day-to-day patient care operations of the unit; manages personnel and patients to ensure high quality of patient care needs at all hours and to ensure efficient patient treatment.
• Provides expert, day-to-day guidance, consultation and guidance to the assigned Critical Care Nursing Team and related support staff.
• Masters, guides, and train workers within the department.
• Oversees and provides patients with direct assessment of nursing and/or other associated treatment and consultation as needed.
• Oversees and provides direct assessment, procedures, and/or other related care and consultation to critical care patients as required.
• In constant with other patient care units as required; retains contact with allied agencies and retains group liaison, where necessary.
• Supervises the practices of quality control in compliance with operating requirements.
• Participates in policy creation and in the production and execution of organizational policies and procedures.
• Ensures good care in the use and repair of equipment and supplies; encourages ongoing enhancement of health at work and sustainable practices.
• Performs a variety of tasks specific to the work as delegated.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
• Registration or eligibility as a Registered Nurse under the Professional Qualification
• Requirements set by DHA/HAAD/MOH/DHCR
• Degree or equivalent education in Nursing and at least 8 years nursing experience where 3 years of which is leading/supervising within the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Department
• With BLS qualification
• Preferably in United Arab Emirates but not required
• Preferably a holder of MOH/DHA/HAAD/DHCA Medical license or eligibility or evaluation certificate
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.