Job description / Role
• Provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions.
• Work in the critical care unit and look after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cautious assessment and monitoring of patient progress with the end goal to look for sudden or unobtrusive changes in a patient's restorative condition that may require crisis mediation.
• Oversee medicine dosages, anesthesia and ventilatory help.
• Give standard notices to patients and their relatives with the goal that they can settle on educated choices in regards to treatment.
• Work with the interdisciplinary group to build up a plan of care to stabilize patients
• Proficient at conveying, basic reasoning, initiative and patient promotion - both for the benefit of the patient and the medical group
• Use exceptionally created physical assessment aptitudes
• Settle on speedy choices while performing various tasks
• Direct an assortment of lifesaving medications proficiently and successfully
• Nearly monitor one or a few patients
• Organizes persistent care plan dependent on patient needs and care assets
• Recognizes patient and family adapting requirements; teaches fittingly
• Nearly records patient care, protocols and unit procedures
• Is socially mindful
• Exhibits comprehension and morals encompassing patient privacy and risk management
• Move patients to comfort care for end of life
AED 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per UAE Labor Law
Skills and Competencies:
• Ought to be set up to work extend periods of time and manage life-and-demise circumstances once a day.
• Amazing collaboration, performing multiple tasks and relational abilities
• Capacity to meet people's high expectations and remain calm under pressure.
Education and Qualifications and Experience:
• Registration or eligibility as a Registered Nurse under the Professional Qualification
• Requirements set by DHA/HAAD/MOH/DHCR
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing OR
• Associate degree in Nursing from Canada or USA with (Minimum two (2) years course duration)
• AND Successful completion of the National exam: USA: NCLEX – RN OR Canada: Licensing
• Exam or its equivalent
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience post qualification
• With 2 years experience in the ICU/CCU Unit
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.