Job description / Role
Alnair Mineral Services DMCC is a stable company and we are looking for IFRS manager to join our team.
• Preparation of the Group’s consolidated results, including review of inputs, eliminations and consolidation adjustments.
• Preparation of the quarterly Group IFRS financial statements, including notes to the accounts.
• Assisting the Group's external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated accounts.
• Drafting inquiries, obtaining and verifying information from subsidiaries necessary for the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
• Assisting the preparation of subsidiaries financial statements.
• Providing technical accounting guidance on relevant business topics on ad-hoc basis
• Extensive experience with IFRS financial statements, text and disclosures.
• Strong experience with complex IFRS consolidation process, ideally with multi-country consolidation experience.
• Economic degree, ACCA/CFA/CIMA certificate
• High Excel and Word proficiency.
• Big4 experience is a plus.
• Experience in the mining industry is a plus.
• Russian language is an advantage.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines in high-pace and dynamic environment.
• Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills, problem solving and working under pressure abilities.
About the Company
The company’s management has extensive experience in the development of mineral and oil & gas international projects, a high level of expertise and corporate responsibility.
Acting as an operator of mining and oil & gas projects, the company has a technical support division in Moscow.
Moscow Branch is a technical advisor, in-house geological and production support, which provides consulting and engineering services.
We are dedicated to efficient and sustainable development of mineral, oil and gas resources all over the world from frontier exploration to mature field revitalization. Our specialists provide a wide range of skills and services that help to evaluate and optimize field exploration, development and production.
Our specialists have extensive experience in mining, oil and gas industry in the countries of Africa, Latin America and Middle East, which allows us to conduct independent technical evaluation and geological assessment of mining, oil and gas projects, as well as ensure high efficiency at all stages of development.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection
Assistant Finance Manager