Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC's consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You'll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the Deals team in managing proposal opportunities, and/or writing, collateral, knowledge and insights, to help teams deliver distinctive and tailored winning solutions, messages and proposals
- Support in developing a suite of standard templates for the Deals Business Units
- Support the Client Feedback programme for Deals, working alongside the Middle East Client Feedback Leader in securing Post Decision Reviews in proposals we have won and lost to gain insights for future bids
- Support the Deals team on pipeline reporting for the monthly Deals Exec and Middle East Leadership team meetings using Salesforce
- Help support the development of the DealsIQ credential database and help manage the process of collation and maintenance of materials to support proposals
- Support on Business Development and Account Activities for key client accounts within Deals
- Adhere to the Deals Pursuit/Proposal budget
- Engage with Business Development (Inbound Lead, Account Drivers, Pursuits & Insight Leader) and Deals sub-LoS leaders and key stakeholders to confirm and support proposals
- Collaborate with Deals Marketing Business Partner to tap into industry expertise and draw valuable information for PwC Middle East's clients and industries across the region
- Support the Deals team in facilitating the internal support of proposal development stages, organising and facilitating kick-off/value proposition meetings to put together a winning proposal and proposition
- Gather information to perform gap analysis of firm capabilities versus project
- Providing input into key areas of the proposal such as the value proposition, executive summary, and organizing the content including structure and formatting
- Project managing the proposals from end-to-end
- Support the team in preparing materials for client pitches
- Asses where we can cross-sell our other lines of service into our proposal and facilitate these conversations and offerings
- Work with the Deals team in the evaluation of new market opportunities, identify barriers to entry, expected market trends, strategic options and potential business opportunities
- Update the Deals credentials database (DealsIQ) and Proposal Library to serve the business needs and requirements inclusive of maintaining a current CVs, project reference databases, project deliverables, pricing databases, tools, templates
- Salesforce pipeline reporting support
- Work with the teams to identify where we have won or lost opportunities and facilitate the Post Decision Review Process to gain client insights and ensure these are documented and communicated to help with future opportunities
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison within Deals to other areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Support the training needs of the Deals practice to instill best practice proposal development and management to ensure the teams are adhering to the brand guidelines and using the most up-to-date materials and tools available
- Some regional travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Studies, Research or Business Administration
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in proposal development
- Proposal management experience
- Project management experience
- Basic research and account management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages, specifically PowerPoint and Google Slides for Proposals and Presentations
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Good information management skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Knowledge of the research field
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.