Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
The Assurance Regional Recruitment & Global Mobility Lead - works closely with the line of service (LoS) in the PwC Middle East Region to 'partner' them in their recruitment efforts and pro-actively manage and lead their end to end recruitment process - including manpower planning, sourcing and routes to market, quality selection methodology and best practice, on-boarding and compensation & benefits. The Assurance Regional Recruitment & Global Mobility Lead role models a 'client service mentality', so that key stakeholders receive a quality in-house recruitment service with the objective of providing a quality candidate experience and ensuring that our employer branding is positively promoted at all times.
- Work with LoS Directors and Partners to ascertain annual experienced hire needs - ensuring campaigns are run in line with approved manpower plans and distinctive individuals sourced and selected
- Manage LoS recruitment budgets as required and ensures all recruitment activity is in line with agreed budget
- Report recruitment information & statistics to LoS key internal clients, for purpose of tracking cost, time & source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment.
- Finalise and create job descriptions/profiles with Partners and Directors
- Develop and promote the PwC people value proposition within recruitment
- Support the LoS to deliver against the LoS People Strategy
- Keep up to date with any changes in business needs and change in market conditions
- Review contracts, salary grids and Global Mobility transfers for the LoS
- Attend LoS leadership meetings as required
- Support firmwide strategy to continuously increase diversity through improved recruitment practices across the region
- Build and maintain strong and sustainable business relationships and networks
- Source experienced candidates from multiple sources, manage and maximise talent pipelines liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort
- Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
- Manage the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
- Work with Los Recruiters across the region to ensure that all markets are aligned with People Team best practices and guidelines
- Manage team of LoS Recruiters and sets individual and team objectives
Learning and Growth
- Support improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Looks for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment & Global Mobility function
- Identifying external trends in D&I, integrating into a recruitment strategy and recognising best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
- Work on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and junior team members
- Develop members on the team from a technical standpoint
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Establish a healthy work environment for employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 7+ years of recruitment experience
- Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is essential
- Experience sourcing candidates within professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
- Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology is essential
- Prior work experience in a professional Services and/ or Big 4 firm
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is required
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and designing and running assessment centres is essential
- Evidence of use of a variety of selection techniques including group exercises, case studies and analytical exercises
- Knowledge of and evidence of having established, recruitment best practices and processes
- Knowledge and experience of manpower planning organisational design and succession planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.