Job description / Role
IFS - HC - Community Specialist Associate - (6 Month secondment) Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team focuses on providing guiding principles for delivering policy and employee relations strategy based on local territory regulation and legislation. You'll focus on providing subject matter expertise in restructuring, redundancy, and exits as well as providing guidance on due diligence requests.
Support in the development and reinforcement of the Digital Accelerator and Digital PT communities. Support in the planning of DA & Digital PT community events from conception through to completion and ensure that the event will have a positive impact on strengthening the Digital Accelerator & Digital PT community as a whole.
- Draft detailed proposals and schedules for DA community events such as networking dinners or DA away days (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Follow up on the implementation of community enablement programs and action plans
- Support in drafting DA & Digital PT community policies and procedures
- Actively maintain and sponsor the usage of the dedicated G+ community of DAs and Digital PTs. Accountable for making sure that the list of members is continuously updated
- Build effective relationships with new and existing DAs & Digital PTs to help give these communities the support they require and enable a cross cohort community build up
- Work on identifying and creating exceptional experiences for these communities such as dedicated speaker series sessions or dedicated and digitally enabled training sessions.
- Actively participate in building relations / partnerships with third party digital vendors to support the DA community
- Deal with incoming Digital Accelerators & Digital PT enquiries in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring that they are comprehensively handled. Ensure that there is a next step in place for every enquiry shared by DAs & Digital PTs and that the owner of this next step has been identified
- Gauge the level of satisfaction and commitment of the DAs & Digital PTs using feedback forms or any other relevant means.
- Proactively roll-out mitigation actions if required.
- Support in facilitating all DA & Digital PT recurring community meetings.
- Prepare follow-up reports and minutes of meetings and ensure that they are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain an active directory of all DA and Digital PT community members
- Assist in maintaining a Benefits Realization master plan and actively contribute to sprint backlog planning and realisation
- Monitor and follow up on the progress of ad-hoc requests and escalate risks and issues to senior team members
- Coordinate with the PMO team for the preparation of reports highlighting key achievements, risks and issues
- Support in archiving information and documentation related to both the Digital Accelerator and Digital PT communities
- Implement and reinforce Knowledge Management routines within the team
- Perform any other ad-hoc requests coming from the Benefits Realization Lead..
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.