Job description / Role
IFS - IT - Communications & Change Lead - Manager - Dubai
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Management Level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Change Management team helps PwC prepare for expected and inevitable technology changes that directly impacts PwC's workforce and its client delivery system. As part of the team, you'll support PwC employees during the implementations of system upgrades, software and hardware updates, and information technology transformations.
• Responsible for marketing of internal technology services across PwC Middle East, with responsibility for the creation of communication roadmaps, content, training, change management and collateral.
• Leading on assessment and analysis of internal customer satisfaction
• Stakeholder mapping, profiling and persona creation from IT perspective (aligned to global firm personas)
• Part of change and comms community of practice - collaborate with other change and comms leaders in the firm
• Manage IT communication calendar
• Understand end user impact from changes, projects, releases etc
• Identify communication needs of key stakeholder groups / personas
• Support on communication content - creation and / or localization
• Manage change journeys for IT stakeholders
• Maintain IT communication channels - GPlus sites, Navigator pages, IT marketing material
• Work with project teams to develop launch and training strategies
• Focus on value realization to drive change
• Bring change methodologies or deep understanding of the business to the role
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Technology, Engineering or Science
• Fluency in English
• Arabic an advantage
• 5-10 years of experience in a related area within a multinational or professional services firm
• Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
• Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
• Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
• Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
• Develop specialized expertise in one or more areas.
• Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
• Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
• Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Broad technical understanding and I.T literacy, with an ability to translate technical language into the broader business
• Excels in developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across the business both locally and regionally
• Excellent leadership, team building and people management skills
• Proactive and organized with excellent time management and decision making skills
• Thorough with an eye for detail
• Passionate about client service
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ethical Conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.