Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Our Marketing & Communications team are looking for someone who can help to articulate the WSP story – raising the profile of our experts, showcasing examples of innovation and positioning WSP as the future ready thinkers that we are.
A typical week will include:
· Seek out and work with our technical experts to create compelling blogs, white papers, case studies, internal stories, website insights and social media content
· Edit and proof content produced by team members and ensure that content published both internally and externally delivers the right key messages and adapts the WSP tone of voice
· Gather internal and external news stories and share with relevant stakeholders
· Recognise trends and share ideas to improve engagement with external and internal stakeholder
· Identify and suggest unique ways of showcasing our brand and expertise
· Build and maintain a network of media contacts to support the profile of WSP
· Lead on marketing and communication initiatives such as our internal awards, communication audits, internal awareness campaigns , etc
· Coordinate monthly & annual deliverables including industry award submissions.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
· Degree qualified in Communications / Journalism / Public Relations or related fields with a minimum 6 years of experience
· Experience in an agency background or an organisation with multiple business streams and client types.
· Able to demonstrate a track record of producing content and managing campaigns that increases engagement with a target audience.
· Confident and outgoing personality; adept at building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders
· A curious person, who looks for the best way of doing things, taking initiative and adding value to any task
· Experienced in creating content that can be adapted for different media platforms
· Can demonstrate native level fluency in writing and communicating in English
· This position requires excellent writing skills, high level of creativity, and the ability to recognise and respond to opportunities that differentiate WSP
· Curiosity is key! At WSP we challenge the status quo, aim to view the future more clearly and enjoy seeking out solutions to complex problems.
· UAE driving licence.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.