In Room Dining Supervisor
Job description / Role
Purpose: To ensure the smooth conduct of the shift through customer-focused service delivery and effective staff supervision. To assist management in running the outlet ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adherence to consistent standards, through proper planning and organization of F&B operation and administration.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and oversee the operation/section to maintain service standards
- Check on employees' discipline, grooming standards and punctuality
- Check on guests' satisfaction levels and properly handle feedback and follow-up
- Perform opening and closing duties as assigned
- Assist the Assistant Manager in conducting daily shift briefings to update and disseminate relevant information to restaurant employees
- Assist in employees' development, counselling and resolving staff conflict
- Report any complaints, incidents or any other irregularities to Management
- Ensure that operating equipment is maintained and service and storage areas are kept safe and clean
- Help minimize waste, neglect, breakages and mishandling of supplies and equipments
- Carry out light cleaning and maintenance of the pantry area
- Monitor quality of food and beverage products in every order
- To ensure that guests receive the attention and service they require
- Perform trainer tasks and conduct training for all staff as assigned by Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager
- To motivate, coach and project a positive attitude at all times
- Help manage employees' performance appraisals and performance logs
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel
- Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations within peak times when needed
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Experienced in all aspects of restaurants service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with solid motivational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to deal with diverse staff
- Hotel Restaurant Management graduate
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Hotel experience with at least 1 year in a 5 star luxury operation environment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.