Inclusion Support Teacher - September 2023
Job description / Role
About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced and exceptional Inclusion Support Teacher to join our team in September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
- Strategic support for high quality Inclusive Education across the Academy.
- Assisting classroom teachers in providing effective instruction to students with diverse learning needs, including Students of Determination (Team-Teach Model).
- Developing and enhancing parental and community links.
- Supporting and upholding the policies and practices of the Academy and GEMS Education.
- Degree specific qualification related to education
- Teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE/PGCEi)
- Specialist qualification preferred (Masters/SENDCO)
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.