Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Income Auditor to join the tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You'll verify and/or reconcile all revenue centres, as reported in the Income Journal daily.
• You'll collect/Audit paperwork from all revenue centres in the hotel ensuring accuracy and compliance with hotel polices.
• You'll review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and ambassador's charges to the Property Management System.
• You'll balance all work from Food & Beverage and other outlets of the Hotel.
• You'll prepare and distribute a Daily Business Report of the day's revenue.
• You'll set-up and maintain a complete and accurate daily filing of all PMS reports, Micros reports and miscellaneous source documentation. Ensure records with back up are kept in line with legislation and as per company policies.
• You'll perform a detailed audit on all catering functions against original copy of function sheets.
• You'll assist with month-end closing and subsequent analysis of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts, as directed by the Finance Manager.
• You'll assist in covering guest inquiries to the Accounting department, including folio requests from guests, credit card enquires from guests, as well as requests for information from other departments within the hotel
• You'll ensure invoices for miscellaneous guest charges are processed regularly.
Your experience and skills include:
• You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
• You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
• You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
• You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
• You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
• You're computer literate and must have experience with Sun system, Sun Vision, and FMC.
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
The Lazar Group
A Leading Manufacturing Company In UAE