Job description / Role
We are looking for a compassionate infectious disease Specialist/Consultant to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our patients and manage both common and complex diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
• Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
AED 65,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
• Additional training or certifications, especially those supported by the Center for Disease Control, may be a benefit.
• A willingness to travel to conduct research. Good computer literacy skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical, reasoning, and research skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Valid and active medical license.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Outstanding research and analytical skills.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more. All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with an updated CV.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.