Informatica Developer - Governance
Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have been retained by a global company who are the market leader in their field. They are currently undergoing a Greenfield digital transformation. The project itself is one of the largest ever undertaken within the UAE / Dubai and the company have recruited the top talent within the Data and Information Management field in order to execute the program.
Due to the implementation of 'Phase 2' they are seeking an Informatica Governance expert to work on the Governance side of this Data driven program. You main responsibilities will be setting the policies, processes, organizational changes, and technologies which will automate and optimize ways to collect, classify, organize, identify, create, govern, secure, use, exchange, maintain, preserve, and remove data on this world-class program.
You should be a 'Data Geek' by nature and are focused on driving governance any subsequent change within the organisation.
The company runs the full Informatica product portfolio and is focused on data integration: extract, transform, load, information lifecycle management, business-to-business data exchange, cloud computing integration, complex event processing, data masking, data quality, data replication, data virtualization, master data management, ultra messaging, and data governance.
• Working closely with business and technology subject matter experts to understand and interpret logical and physical metadata into governance and catalogue tooling.
• Undertake analysis to support scoping of data governance initiatives.
• Lead teams of business and technology teams to achieve governance of Key Data Elements.
• Effectively utilizing the navigation features in data governance and cataloguing tools to guide users through a compelling metadata-driven governance use case/initiative.
• A background in delivering data initiatives in Agile tooling (e.g Azure DevOps, Jira).
• Confident communicator with experience in working closely with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support.
For a full and private consultation please apply today. At eMagine Solutions we live and breathe data. We are smart recruiters with smart solutions, solving real business problems and unlocking value for our clients follow our page for the latest job announcements.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Junior Software Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
New East General Trading
Software Development Engineer
IT Application Developer
Excelsior Group ME