Job description / Role
- Information & Technology Officer
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to colleagues and clientele.
- Comply with the company's IT Security Policy as it pertains to hardware, software, security/data safety and to implement any new technology that is recommended by the corporate office.
- Ensure proper backup of all business related, user relevant data
- Prepare the annual IT budget for the hotel and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Work and consult with hardware and software vendors to setup and maintain all required equipment
- Arrange repairs of malfunctioning hardware with supplier(s).
- Arrange purchase of new equipment through established suppliers.
- Keep inventory of hardware and software up-to-date. Monitor software licenses status and ensure compliance with license agreements. Responsible for no unlicensed software is in use.
- System maintenance log: keep and update a logbook of system maintenance routines, frequent faults, along with solutions to problems.
- Ensure that the usage and installation of software is in accordance with the software licensing laws
- Managing the development of new products or services to meet customer needs
- Managing operations such as computer networks, hardware, software, and other IT infrastructure to ensure it is functioning properly
- Developing and implementing policy related to information security and privacy concerns
- Identifying potential problems with existing systems and recommending improvements to existing processes
- Researching new technologies and products that could help the company achieve its goals
- Reviewing the company's current systems and recommending changes to management
- Establishing policies and procedures for an organization's computing needs
- Implementing new technologies to improve efficiency and productivity
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.