Job description / Role
The Infrastructure & Utilities Manager is accountable for the performance, operational coordination and delivery of day-to-day Contract and Facilities Management of Civil Infrastructure and all Utilities Services, through contracted service providers and Facility Manager resources, to meet availability and service level expectations of the Client, the Facility Manager and its customers across all sites, and in line with the Client’s and Sinyar’s asset management strategy.
• Lead the Facility Manager Infrastructure & Utilities Team to ensure delivery of best value and presentation for the Client from its assets, contractor technical and financial performance, and reporting, in line with Facility Manager Objectives and best practice.
• Manage self and team to comply with all Facility Manager and Sinyar, and relevant Client, policies and procedures.
• Lead the team to ensure sustained performance by ensuring motivation via professional development, coaching, mentoring and performance orientation.
• Ensure department and team / individual performance objectives are met, including amongst others annual contract budgets, leave, and attrition and performance appraisals.
• Work collaboratively with wider Facility Manager Team members and champion the ethos of best practice value assured.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the reporting Director
• Manage and oversee the performance, operational coordination and delivery of Infrastructure & Utilities assets and facility management services through contracted service providers to meet the availability and service level expectations of the Client and its customers.
• Continuously strive to improve customer experience and airport rating in Infrastructure & Utilities services delivery.
• Manage and oversee Civil Infrastructure & Utilities services delivery and maintenance including:
• Directing, monitoring and controlling the activities of all Infrastructure & Utilities assets
• Developing a detailed understanding of the Infrastructure & Utilities contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, Infrastructure & Utilities interrelationships Acting as key liaison point and provide oversight over Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance suppliers
• Manage the metering for billing of utilities on behalf of the Client.
• Monitor the use of utilities, make recommendation and implement usage reduction initiatives across all sites.
• Validating design options related to hard services maintenance and suggest alternative solutions where appropriate
• Overseeing the scope review, budgeting and justification of Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance change work orders
• Coordinating and administering Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance related materials, systems and drawings submittals.
• Ensuring that Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance suppliers provide and adhere to relevant Quality documentation/records
• Ensuring that Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance suppliers adhere to project safety regulations
• Overseeing and managing the testing and commissioning of newly installed Infrastructure & Utilities Assets
• Optimize and manage the asset lifecycle through effective and best practice maintenance principles
• Manage and oversee asset shutdowns and outages in relation to Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance Service Delivery
• Manage and oversee asset decommissioning and reliability engineering in relation to Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance Service Delivery
• Manage and monitor day to day supplier compliance and quality assurance
• Manage general upkeep and maintenance of assets to ensure health and safety standards and legal requirements are met
• Liaise with Manager Supplier Performance Management to track suppliers’ performance, and prepare recommendations for improvement
• Monitoring of asset and facility maintenance performance through observations.
• Responsible for implementation of streamlined Infrastructure & Utilities Maintenance work practices across all locations within the contract scope that meet the needs of the Client
• Bachelor Degree Level (minimum) – Relevant Engineering qualification
• More than 5 years’ experience in the aviation sector, with increasing levels of responsibility, including relevant senior management roles.
• Proven delivery of results at a similar level, particularly around contracted service delivery, assets and facilities management in a complex, critical and security-sensitive environment
• Airport Engineering
• Contract management
• Asset Lifecycle Planning and Scheduling
• Performance management
• Quality Systems – ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000, ISO 55000
• Primary Contractor service provision.
• Change and cost/value management
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings
• Take ownership, and accountability for self and team
• Able & willing to listen to others and encourages dialogue
• Able to make decisions and stand by them
• Understand commercial and risk consequences
• Sensitive to corporate politics
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues
• Able to operate in fast paced 24/7/365 environment
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider change
• Able to lead, motivate and establish culture of a high performing team
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration.
• Resilient and able to cope in demanding fast paced environments
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
MEP & PPM FM Senior Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
AFM Manager (Island Airports)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Associate Director Engineering and Operations
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Operations Manager - Facilities Management