Job description / Role
Innovation Planning Assistant Manager, UI NAMETRUB
Innovation Planning - Assistant Manager (WL 1E) - Unilever International, Dubai
The Assistant Network Planning Manager is a key role to be based out of Dubai for supporting Innovation Planning for NAMETRUB & Africa Markets. This role encompasses:
- Complete end-to-end OTIF delivery of innovations for the Cluster including facilitation of product registration documents for products sourced across SUs for sale in the NAMETRUB & Africa geographies.
- Complete Project Risk Assessment with the key Stakeholders
- Post-Launch evaluation of Deliverables against Business Case
- Responsible for Innovation Networks for the Cluster - Lead the scoping activity and follow-up with Central Innovation Planning Team for approval by Steering Committee
- Create a detailed project network as per standard activity timelines, clearly identifying the sequence and duration of activities including determination of resource requirement for the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion based on activity timelines and resource availability.
- Coordinate document collection for all product registration for the various geographies in the Cluster
- Set up review mechanism / regular meetings and update stakeholders on project status.
- Ensuring on time and in full delivery on all Projects by working closely with cross-functional project team members in regard to artwork development, master data management, pricing, costing, capacity, document collection for product registration etc.
- Monitor any delays in project and initiate mitigating actions in consultation with key stakeholders
- Ensure full adherence to International Sourcing Services guidelines for all new projects
- Work with Quality, R&D, Logistics team to ensure that all risks are adequately assessed and mitigating actions taken
- Define a clear objective criterion for success of every project and conduct a post launch evaluation Vs Business Case
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Supply Chain
- Thorough knowledge in MS Office. Proficiency in MS Excel & MS Project is a must
- Previous experience in Supply Chain - Network Planning experience preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and adept at time management.
- Strong Consumer / Customer Centricity and Bias for Action
- Understanding of Export / Import requirement would be an added advantage
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Customer Service & Logistics Operations Executive
Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
Supply Chain Manager
E-Commerce Partnership Assistant Manager