Innovation Senior Analyst
Job description / Role
As the Innovation Senior Analyst, you will contribute to the development of a culture of innovation across departments that embraces change and works collaboratively to develop solutions to complex problems.
This is a government organisation looking to embrace and foster an innovation culture to support achievement of its strategic aims for cultural & socio-economic development in Abu Dhabi.
* Lead the planning and delivery of innovation workshops across departments to raise awareness and engage with colleagues to gather ideas and solutions
* Provide the implementation experience to manage these solutions from ideation through to delivery.
* Collaborate with and provide mentorship for the organisation's innovation assembly and youth council
* Manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders as required
* Conduct research and benchmarking activities to support the development of innovation within the organisation based on best practice examples and latest methodologies
* Report on a regular basis to senior leadership and line management detailing progress, performance and raising of potential risks to project success
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* At least 5 years' experience in innovation and business excellence, ideally in the hospitality and tourism sector
* Extensive experience in event facilitation and planning with large audiences
* Experience of developing solutions through workshops and turning them into implementation plans that deliver lasting change
* A relevant Bachelor degree
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills. Arabic language is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.