Job description / Role
- To ensure smooth administration of Sales & Marketing Department to the standard required by the Hotel and follow up of assigned and "Walk-In" site inspections and in-house group arrangements
- To coordinate all internal and external correspondence, incoming e-mail, and another administrative duties for the Sales team.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Sofitel procedures and policies
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Palm standards of performance, by e-mail, phone or in person
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within different sub departments of the Sales and Marketing Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List or Standards of Performance for that Department
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Sales office
- To ensure that the Sales office and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage
- To utilize Delphi for all accounts management functions and assist the assigned Sales Managers with the necessary follow-up , when they are out on sales calls
- To ensure that the correct booking procedures are implemented, including group room and meeting program history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, etc.
- To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the Hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies and Procedures
- To ensure that all sales contracts follow the established Hotel Policies and Procedures
- To project a warm, professional and welcoming image, in person or on the phone
- To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
- To ensure that an efficient and accurate filling system, both manual as well as electronically is maintained at all times
- To ensure that up to date Delphi records of all corporate and group accounts
- To keep and to safeguard all contacts and financial documents
- To ensure office coverage for lunch break, phone calls and weekends.
- To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of the operating equipment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.