Job description / Role
Our client, a government training institution based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for Installation Technicians who can operate in direct support of the Chief Installer to install all electromechanical range equipments to achieve range commissioning requirements.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
· Diploma holder in Electrical or degree holder in electrical / mechanical engineering
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in electronics, repair / maintenance and electrical installation
· Has knowledge in applicable electrical trade codes, standards and regulations
· Able to read/interrupt technical drawing
· Currently based in the UAE and must be willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
· Flexible and willing to work outside normal working hours
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Electrical & Data Technician
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|