Job description / Role
Position Title: Instrument Technician
Employment Type: Full Time/ Contract
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation and duty meals
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in the UAE.
• Rotation basis (56 days working and 28 days non-working)
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on instrument systems, support action plans to improve HSE standards and ensure task delivery by team
• Acts as Performing Authority within the ISSOW process
• Responsible for minimizing production impact of instrument maintenance activity without compromising quality
• Ensure equipment reliability remains at its highest level in his area of expertise by reinforcing the use of proactive and predictive techniques
• Ensure that all the relevant hazards and control measures have been identified on WCC, run toolbox talk, etc.
• Participates in Failure Mode Analysis for his area of expertise and help identify improvement actions
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Higher Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• At least 10 years of total experience as Instrument Technician with 5 years in process industry
• Knowledgeable in Hazardous Area Certification (ATEX, NEC 505 etc.)
• Strong hands on experience with rotating equipment machinery protection systems
• Formal training in Hazardous Area maintenance (COMPEX, UL, FM etc.) preferred
• UAE Driver’s License holder is preferred
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.