This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, UAE
Our client, a global engineering and project company is looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to join their dynamic team in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading electrical related projects, predominantly within Microelectronics / Photovoltaic / Life Science / R&D Industries.
• Review and approve drawings, specifications and technical documents for all design related work.
• Coordinate with various departmental interfaces to finalize and agree on the final solution to design and field engineering.
• Lead instrumentation & controls related projects, predominantly within Microelectronics / Photovoltaic / Life Science / R&D Industries.
• Carry out technical bid clarifications, assessments and evaluations on tendered equipment, engineering services and projects/studies.
• Provides I & C discipline inputs to team members in other disciplines (Architectural, Mechanical / Electrical / Structural) to complete assigned tasks.
• B.Sc or Masters in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
• 6-10 years of work experience in electrical design, specification and construction as well as project management of small to medium projects in the GCC.
• Use design software relevant to discipline, and PDS or Micro station, in addition to the standard MS Office applications.
Candidates currently residing in the UAE only need apply.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly apply now online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.