Job description / Role
You will support the business needs and objectives by ensuring that you provide customers and prospective clients with the highest level of customer service whilst selling company products to ensure both individual and team/ business targets are met.
• To sell the company’s products and services whilst developing long-term business relationships with customers.
• Provide Insurance advice in a way that meets and exceeds client expectations.
• Determine customer needs and financial status by utilising effective sales techniques and exceptional customer service skills.
• Continuously improve and update product knowledge including features and benefits, technical developments, general insurance industry and sales techniques.
• Actively seek, flag and feedback on ways of improvement to our service, product of customer experience.
• Achieve and exceed personal weekly and monthly sale targets within a fast paced environment.
• Maintain close contact with prospective customers, make sales calls to suit their schedule/convenience.
• Provide first class, integrated and on-going service to existing clients.
• Manage and grow existing relationships held by the company by offering a diverse range of insurance services.
• Work closely with the processing and after-sales teams.
• Always adhere to and work with the company values in mind;
• Be data driven and pro-active in identifying trends/ gaps of customer needs.
• Be transparent and fair with customers and your colleagues in everything you do.
• Be inventive - listen to our customers and provide maximum accessibility in everything we do from a customer service and experience perspective
• Go above & beyond in everything you do - this includes how we interact with colleagues, customers and partners.
• Always think bigger.
• Any other duties as requested by direct & indirect managers / supervisors.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse clearly, positively and effectively.
• Strong ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
• The ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales experience.
• Build and develop long-term client relationships; listening to clients and identifying needs.
• Experience in generating new business and relationships.
• Possesses a high level of professionalism, assertiveness and honesty.
• Proven sales experience (minimum 1 years) within the Motor Insurance industry.
• Confident, competitive and energetic over the phone.
About the Company
yallacompare is the Middle East's leading comparison site. Using its platform, users can compare and apply for bank accounts, insurance policies, credit cards, loans, cars and more in nine markets across the MENA region.
Additionally, yallacompare is committed to bringing more transparency to the region’s finance industry, actively works to educate users so that financial literacy can be improved across the Middle East. The company has raised over $9 million in venture capital funding to date.
Insurance Business Development Manager
Insurance / Investment Consultant
Oman Insurance Company (OIC)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Telesales - Insurance Broker or Automotive
Smart Car Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|
Customer Support Coordinator
A Leading Group In The UAE