Job description / Role
One of the leading financial institutions in the UAE is actively recruiting an Insurance Center Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Lead and manage a team providing guidance and professional development opportunities.
- Design and provide effective training programs, and develop training materials and curricula.
- Oversee day-to-day operations ensuring smooth delivery of training programs.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop a strategic plan to promote training programs and attract potential clients.
- Review and monitor sales performance and adjust strategies to achieve the company's target.
- Manage training budget, analyse financial report, and provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Analyse performance reports, KPI, and training metrics to enhance overall performance.
- Ensure compliance with insurance industry regulations and standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, insurance, or similar. MBA is a plus.
- Must have an extensive insurance industry experience.
- Proven experience in team leadership, operations management, and training development.
- Good knowledge of insurance regulations and compliance requirements.
- Sales and business development acumen with a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Proficient in Training Management System and Microsoft Office.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry