This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the company for IMS ( OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9000) Certification.
Check the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of the policies and procedures in the IMS to attain company objectives.
1. Coordinate with the various departments of company in regards to IMS certification
2. Prepare Standard Operating Procedures and other system requirements in consultation with the various departments, recommend improvement to existing procedures and standardizes forms used in preparation to and as a requirement for System certification
3. Conduct/assist IMS audit and evaluate different areas and processes of the company to monitor compliance to applicable Standards, existing policies and procedures of the company
4. Check the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of existing policies and procedures necessary for the attainment of company objectives.
5. Assist in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions.
6. Recommend measures on improving the Integrated Management System and maintain the Company’s Integrated Management System Certification.
7. Promote awareness to all individuals of the organization on the IMS Standards and other existing policies and procedures of the company thru trainings and presentations.
8. Prepare training and presentation materials
9. Update and maintain the HSEQ Page in the Intranet
10. Maintain and control records and documents of the HSEQ Department
1. Flexibility in communication requirements (i.e. must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with people from any position in the organization.
2. Good analysis of issues and concerns and systematic formulation of organizational systems and procedures
3. Checks and balances the procedures in the organization thru regular audits and inspections
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
Experience in preparation for IMS certification preferable, but not required
IMS related training and internal auditing
3 to 5 years experience in IMS preparation and implementation
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Must possess enthusiasm and initiative, must be able to prioritize and should be well-organized.
Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office applications
Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to identify critical instructions.
About the Company
Headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., Mammut was established in 1995, and today is recognized as the largest Industrial Contracting Company and manufacturer of Trailers in the Middle East. The Group’s activities include the manufacturing of specialized trailers for the transportation industry, pre-engineered steel buildings, pre-cast concrete manufacturing, and infrastructure development. The company’s activities span three continents and employs over 5,000 employees in its various operations throughout the GCC, Africa, Middle East and Europe.