Job description / Role
• Handle various trademark duties, such as related to responses, new filings, amendments, transfers, allowance, approval, etc.
• Keep up to date on changes in trademark law
• Draft trademark applications for online filing as required (including conflicts check and file opening).
• Conduct trademark searches and file histories.
• Bachelors degree in law
• Experience in drafting and prosecuting patent assets, developing patent strategies and conducting associated patent analysis, due diligence, transactions and licensing.
• Highly knowledgeable on technical, scientific and legal aspects of intellectual property.
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
MBG Corporate Services
Corporate Lawyer - US International Law Firm
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|