Job description / Role
We are looking for a creative and artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and will report, coordinate / liaise with the Operations Director and execute the design.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects
- Research and follow industry changes, innovation and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
About the Company
KIOSK DESIGN From simple accessories’ kiosk to candy kiosks to complex juice and intricate food kiosk; we design and build any type of kiosks and offer invaluable suggestions on maximum utilization of the limited space available.
RETAIL INTERIOR FIT-OUTS From simple to sophisticate to luxurious interiors; we can create bespoke interiors that speak your brand and showcase your products to the utmost. Reaching out your brand and products to customers is our aim right from conceptualization to actual installation of the project at site.
EXHIBITION STANDS We conceptualize, design, plan and build modular and customized exhibition stands and country pavilions. Space planning and concept visualization is our forte. Be it small or big stands or huge country pavilions we keep the needs of our clients at the foremost to help them in utilizing the space efficiently and to build the brand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mid Level Interior Designer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)