Job description / Role
- Supervise the activities of the audit department.
- Ensure performance of Special reviews & investigations based on instructions/ guidance from Director of the company
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits within the various business units under MGCC
- Strengthen the departments with the proper recommendation of development strategy .
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management and board of directors which contains high-level risks and recommendations and actions.
- Meeting and travelling to various sites of MGCC to obtain information and documents.
- Take responsibility for executing action plans in timely manner in accordance with audit control and policies
- Provide a structured audit plan for each business unit to ensure gaps are recognized and compliance is delivered
- CA, CPA or Masters in finance/ accounting with CIA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supervisory role
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to problem solve
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- Result oriented, and hands-on professional
About the Company
With our 40 plus years of track record experience and achievements, Al Marwan Group is well known for being among the leading contracting groups in the UAE. We at Al Marwan Group always strive towards our mission of being a one-stop destination for the construction and contracting industry. We are classified as class A contractors and are responsible for some of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in the UAE.
As a contracting Group, we aspire to achieve our vision of ''Building the cities of tomorrow'' by keeping our business focus on activities that assist us in achieving this goal. Our business lines include Infrastructure and Building Contracting, Heavy Equipment Trading and Hiring, Asphalt and Concrete Contracting, Real Estate and Development, Robotized Car Park & Technology and Oil-Field Equipment Trading. We aim to provide our customers with a wide range of quality services that can satisfy all their construction related needs.
Timely and quality execution of our projects, business ethics and integrity have always been qualities attributed to the strength of our brand name and success throughout the years. Our strength derives from our dedicated team of professionals who spare no effort in delivering the most complex tasks and projects to the best internationally established quality standards. We always seek to attract and attain the best talents in the industry and actively seek to be technologically advanced in all aspects of operations and managements.
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Al Baddad Capital
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Jan|
Financial Controller - Hospitality/Healthcare
|Abu Dhabi||13 Dec|