Job description / Role
About the Position:
Oracle is looking to fill a full-time investigator position to support its global Compliance & Ethics (C&E) program initiatives in the Middle East. The ideal candidate is skilled at conducting complex reviews relating to compliance with corporate business practices, anti-bribery laws, and accounting rules. They will have demonstrated success working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. A C&E investigation team member has a passion for piecing together disparate pieces of data and effectively communicating facts that lead to solutions.
- Perform independent forensic reviews under the auspices of Oracle's Legal Compliance & Ethics program.
- Organize, plan, and execute on all aspects of an investigation, including scoping, detailed test work, data analysis, electronic forensics, interviewing, reporting, and assisting with management remediation efforts.
- Perform reviews in accordance with Oracle's Compliance and Ethics Program Investigation Guidelines, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners' Code of Professional Ethics, and the Institute of Internal Auditors Practice Guide on Internal Auditing and Fraud.
- Analyze complex business, legal, and financial processes.
- Promote an ethical corporate environment through training and leading process/policy enhancements.
- Identify areas of compliance risk, business control/process issues, and work collaboratively with business partners to find solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Key skills and abilities include project management, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Minimum 3-4 years direct experience in Investigation/Forensic Audit/Compliance reviews and BA/BS or Legal degree.
- CFE, CPA, SCCE, CA, CIA certifications, fraud auditing and/or Legal/Compliance experience.
- Knowledge of FCPA and UK Bribery Act provisions and experience with related Compliance & Ethics investigations.
- Fluent in Arabic and strong presentation / communication skills (written and oral) in English are essential.
- Advanced interviewing skills are desirable.
- Experience conducting international investigations and ability to travel, as required (estimated travel 10-15%).
- Experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring, and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, Excel PowerPivot).
- Experience with software/hardware accounting and business processes highly desirable.
- Prior experience with electronic discovery, collection procedures and data review tools (Relativity).
- Integrity and commitment to the highest ethical standards and personal values.
- Practical and creative problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and prioritize work as needed to meet business requirements.
- A high level of passion, self-motivation and commitment to team objectives.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black Pearl Consult
Senior Internal Auditor (SIA)
Assistant Manager Finance
Assistant Finance Manager
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance