Job description / Role
• Internal auditor (IA) is responsible for providing independent and objective evaluations of company financial and operational business activities.
• IA is to ensure that company follow proper procedures and function efficiently.
• Final reports are presented to senior management and can include recommendations.
• Execute and manage the internal audit programs for business and technology and ensure the successful delivery of services.
• Delivers to company's quality commitment.
• Comply with company's internal audit methodology and contribute to improvement.
• Manage the internal audit files and ensure completeness and safeguard.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Good command of English is a must (Oral & Written)
• Experience in Internal Audit department for 5-7 years for the Lead Internal Auditor
• For the Junior Internal Auditor 2-4 years experience
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Nov|
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE